Last Updated on
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Amazon is known for its disruption of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale. It is the world’s largest e-commerce marketplace, AI assistant provider, and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization. Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world. It is the second largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies. Amazon is the second largest technology company by revenue.
- 1 Popular Camping Tent:
- 2 Best 5 x 5 Portable Outdoor Tent, Black Portable Canopy Shelter (T-Mobile Printed)
- 3 Vango Capri 400 Tent, X-Large, Herbal
- 4 Coleman Camping 6 Person Flatiron Instant Dome Tent
- 5 -:Tent for Wedding:-
- 6 -:Qube Tent for Camping:-
- 7 -:Wall Tents:-
- 8 Popular Ultralight Hiking Tents Chooses by Campers
Popular Camping Tent:
The most important thing in your camping is TENT. Now a days there are a lot of tent company who manufacture Tent. All of them few are some are popular for their QUALITY and CUSTOMER SUPPORT. In our artical we try to highlight those camping tent which already achieve campers confidence for its quality, innovative design, customer support and price facilities. You may go through it if you love to know it.
- Ideal for commercial or recreational use, such as small business, Outdoor Events, Camping, Picnics and Parties, Sporting Events, Arts and Crafts Tables; Available for beach, pool, patio, garden etc.
- Rust & Corrosion Resistant Powder Coated Steel Frame with nylon mold brackets, easy to install and assemble.
- Blocks UV Rays, Protect you from scorching sun light and rain.
- Premium nylon corders and connections for durability.
- Extremely portable and can travel just about anywhere you may need.
- Flysheet and inner pitch together making it simple and quick to pitch and pack.
- The Vango patented tbs ii – tension band system ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, and can be disconnected if desired.
- The protex 70 denier polyester flysheet is highly waterproof, durable and reliable. Exclusive to Vango, it will keep you comfortable and dry.
- Pre-attached front extension: offering generous extra living space.
- Diamond-clear pvc windows with privacy curtains – maximizes light and visibility.
- Weather Tec system – patented welded floors and Inverted seams help keep water out.
- Instant setup in about 60 seconds. Pre-attached poles for quicker, simpler setup – just extend and secure.
- Integrated rainfly doesn’t require separate assembly.
- 10 x 9 ft. Foot print, 5 ft. 10 in. Center height.
- 1-Year limited warranty.
-:Tent for Wedding:-
Top Selected Products and Reviews:
- Quictent 10′ x 30′ Party Tent Gazebo Wedding Canopy BBQ Shelter Pavilion with Removable Sidewalls & Elegant Church
Ok so I’m finally getting to this review. The set up is a little tricky, might require two people but it’s perfect for what we used it for. Now I will say it is a solid design and perfect compared to the eBay one. I had it side by side with the eBay one and light wind knocked down the eBay one. Luckily it was the next day after the party was over. I didn’t get a chance to use the walls but I’m sure they would work fine. This tent it all about taking your time and doing it right. Make sure all bars are locked in. They tend to pop out sometimes during set up which is why I say it might require two people. We are very satisfied with the tent. I am very particular on a lot of things and items I purchase and was hesitant on this tent but having the chance to use it against and eBay tent you can easily see the better design. This grant also has the bigger diameter poles then the eBay tent. Once I opened the eBay tent I immediately said “oh man” because the poles where half the diameter. The actual canopy is a little thin but still thick enough to be sturdy if that makes sense. All joints are a thick durable plastic. Wish I had more pics. Again it’s all about set up. U do it right and it will work and last.
This tent is huge and sturdy. I was worried I wouldn’t be able to figure out how to set it up. But it was very easy. Set up in minutes with only 2 people. Let’s light through well for cloudy days. Used for serving food at the NC State Fair in Raleigh and it has worked perfectly. The door openings are very height so even folks over 6′ tall can enter with out issues. I love it!
- 32’x16′ PE Party Tent White – Heavy Duty Wedding Canopy Carport Shelter – with Storage Bags – By DELTA Canopies
My family purchased this tent 5 months ago, and we’ve already used it for three different events. We used it for my daughter’s 1st bday party and two baby showers. It comfortably fits about 6-8 6ft rectangle tables for seating (averaging about 8-9 chairs per table) and we even created a little buffet line consisting of another 3 tables for the food. All these events occurred during the winter, so the weather was not great. But nothing that a tent heater could not fix. But even with the tent heater, it would get pretty warm so we left one end panel open the whole time. It was nice knowing that even though the weather was cold and rainy, our guests were still very comfortable inside this tent (and not to mention it kept guests out of my house-so less cleaning for me).
For one event, this tent withstood very heavy rain, and even 30-40 mph winds. But if you are expecting similar weather I suggest you do the following: use ALL the stakes provided to keep the tent secure, and maybe even have some sandbags to help hold down the end panels, and plus the sandbags will help soak the excess water. After a few hours of heavy rain, the seams started to drip a little, but flex seal spray fixed that problem within minutes. And if you’re using this tent when its hot, it will serve as good shade, just roll up the sides, or leave them off.
The only con that I had with this tent is the set up. When setting up this tent for the first time, it was very confusing. The instructions were a bit unclear, and things were mislabeled. So it took about 3 hours to set with 3 people. But overall- my family LOVES this tent!!!
A few weeks ago we decided we needed a tent for our baby shower since our house could not hold 40+ people comfortably. We looked into renting a tent of this size (albeit of likely higher quality + delivery + setup, etc) in Atlanta and received quotes from $400-$700. This is insane, but I’m told by our friend who plans weddings for a living that this is what it costs to rent a tent.
China to the rescue.
We paid $156.00 for this cheap tent from China. It arrived on time, was (reasonably) simple to assemble, and stayed up even in some light breeze that I thought for sure would have killed it. And it looked great doing it. This is EXACTLY what this tent was designed to do. Hence the 5 stars.
I’m reading other reviews and noticed some are complaining about the “PVC pipes being weak”. Our poles are certainly metal. Aluminum? They’ll bend if you force them, but they’re not weak. But this product is ultra cheap and must go through countless iterations. I notice in the pictures that the joints seem to be made of a different plastic than the ones we have. So, beware that this could be different when you buy it, but our 2014 version worked great.
Are there better tents out there? No doubt. Is studying the pictorial instructions a little more than you might have time to do on the day of your event? Certainly. But, FOR THE PRICE, this tent was absolutely unbeatable. Perfect for our party.
*** Others have recommended purchasing a roll of white duct tape as well. I’ll agree with that. Our tent fit together fine, but a little more wind might have been too much stress for the plastic joints. Reinforcement would be a VERY GOOD idea. ***
- Smartxchoices 10′ X 30′ White Gazebo Canopy Tent Outdoor Wedding Party Camping Cater Events Pavilion Patio Tent with 8 Removable Sidewalls and Windows (10’x30′)
- GOJOOASIS Improved Version Wedding Canopy Party Tent with Metal Connectors Outdoor Gazebo 10’x30′ w/ 5 Walls
- U-LALA 32’D x 20’W/ 32’D x 16’W Heavy Duty Outdoor White Wedding Party Tent Carport Canopy with Sidewalls (32′ L 20′ W)
- Quictent 20’x32′ Upgraded Galvanized Heavy Duty Gazebo Party Tent Wedding Canopy Carport Shelter with 5 Carry Bags
-:Qube Tent for Camping:-
Top Selected Products and Reviews:
- Gazelle 22272 T4 Pop-Up Portable Camping Hub Overlanding Tent, Easy Instant Set Up in 90 Seconds, 4 Person
“Packing it back up was just as easy. It has a Velcro strap to keep it …” – by Laurie
We just used this the past weekend for the first time. It went up in less than 5 minutes. My10 year old son and my husband had no trouble getting it up just the two of them. Just unfold it right side up, pull on the sides handles, and it pops up and out. We didn’t use the metal screws to attach it as it was not a windy day, but my husband tried one out anyway and he had not trouble screwing it into the ice. Plenty of windows to let in as much, or as little, light as you want. Packing it back up was just as easy. It has a Velcro strap to keep it rolled up and easily fits back into the high quality carrier that it comes in. Very pleased with this purchase and I would recommend it to anyone who goes ice fishing. Excellent quality and price.
“I love this shelter” – by Joseph H. Vo
Man, let me tell you…. I love this shelter! I live in California so I didn’t use it for ice fishing but I use it for those real cold and windy days. I put this thing up in no time; unpack it, stake it down and erect it in about 7 mins. Now in those real windy days, I suggest you attach the strings to the pull-out flap and anchor it down to the ground so the wind won’t cave your shelter down at that point. If the wind is real strong, it will push it in; I had that happen to me but after I anchored in down, it never happened again. I was able to fit 3 grown adults inside the shelter with other items too. I’m pretty sure I would’ve been able to fit another person inside but 3 was just enough so everyone could have some room to stretch. The fellas love this shelter! They said it makes the cold and rain an “non issue” and everyone’s comfortable.
- Tangkula Pop-up Ice Shelter 8-Person with Detachable Ventilation Windows & Carry Bag Frost Resisting Oxford Fabric Zippered Door Waterproof Portable Ice Fishing Tent Shanty, Orange
This ice shelter is AMAZING! Having no reviews at the time of purchase, I was reluctant to order it, but for the price, I am VERY happy! The customer service from the seller is top notch!
The shelter is very comparable to the Eskimo brand out there. In fact, they had an Eskimo set up as a display at a local retailer. To see how they compared, I walked thru and they are almost identical. The major difference: this product sells for less than half as much.
There are 2 doors to this shelter – one on each end at opposite corners. There are also several clear vinyl windows that Velcro in place, and stakes for the flaps. The ventilation is ample as well. There are 2 sewn in pockets: one on each short end. We tend to bring way too much, so we used caribeaners and mesh lingere bags for additional pockets.
This holds 5 people quite comfortably, depending on how you’re configured, how many holes, and what you’re using for seating. When popped open, it measures approx 7′ x 12′.
The setup is easy: pull the tabs on the sides to pop them out, THEN do the top. (For takedown, pop the top down first, then the sides.) I was able to do it myself and get it into the storage bag easier than getting my toddler into a snow suit.
Overall, I am VERY happy with this purchase and would recommend it!
- Tangkula Pop-up Ice Shelter 2-Person with Detachable Ventilation Windows, Zippered Door & Carry Bag Frost Resisting Durable Oxford Fabric Waterproof Portable Ice Fishing Tent Shanty, Black
Pretty good starter shack for someone just getting into ice fishing or on a budget. For the price I couldn’t pass on this one. Traps sunlight heat well and gets pretty warm inside with the heater on. Had it out in single digit temps too. Sets up and tears down easily and so far has held up quite nicely. 2 guys can fit comfortably, or two plus a child.
As previously stated, the door is on the small side, but I’m 6’5” 250lb. Carry bag could be a little bigger but it’s fine. Over all a good tent especially for the price.
- Elkton Outdoors Portable 3-8 Person Ice Fishing Tent with Ventilation Windows and Carry Pack, Ice Fishing Shelter Includes Tent, Carry Pack, Ice Anchors and Storage Compartments
- FiveJoy Instant Popup Camping Tent (1-3 Person) – NO Assembly Required – Easy Setup in Seconds – Great for Fair Weather Camping, Families, Festivals
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome. This makes me not hate setting and packing up camp. Finally got to test it out on a four day trip to Zion National Park. Lightweight, instant setup and breakdown, and did very well even in some very windy conditions. My friends were in more standard very tall, rectangular tents and the wind was pushing their tents all over the place. This little baby was low to the ground and the rounded shell like design just kept the wind flowing smoothly around it.
Although let’s be real: this is a two person tent. I know that all tent manufacturers fudge this, this is more egregious than usual. There is room for a queen blowup mattress, two sleepers, their boots, and a small bag each. That’s it, not a true problem, just know that going in. Also, it’s a slight bummer that the tent floor isn’t a more rugged tarp like material, it’s the same thin poly of the rest of the tent. Not a problem yet, although tents are supposed to last many trips, and if this fails I will have to lower my satisfaction rating. However until then, 5 Stars!
- Tangkula Pop-up Ice Shelter 4-Person with Detachable Ventilation Windows & Carry Bag Frost Resisting Oxford Fabric Zippered Door Waterproof Portable Ice Fishing Tent Shanty, Blue
- Toogh 3-4 Person Camping Tent Backpacking Tents Hexagon Waterproof Dome Automatic Pop-Up Outdoor Sports Tent Camping Sun Shelters
Top Selected Products and Reviews:
We made our tent bag even heavier by buying 12″ spikes from Lowes to use those in place of the tent spikes.
This is not a free standing tent and will not work unless all of the tent spike loops are used.
We also sealed all of the seams before using the tent and never had any rain penetrate the tent.
Being canvas the tent breaths and you do not get the condensation forming on the inside like other material.
Stays cool in the summer heat and the few times we went and the temperature dropped into the upper 40’s it stayed comfortable with our family of four.
Our daughter who is now in college has already put dips on wanting it once she has room to take it.
“13 x 16 Wall Tent with Angle Kit – A Great Value” – by Triple R (Trinidad, CO)
I recently purchased a 13′ X 16′ tent with angle kit and am very impressed. I had been thinking about getting my own tent since last elk season (2015) and had been looking for one since March (2016). I spent a lot of time searching the the internet and looked at traditional heavy canvas tents from other manufacturers. However, I had trouble justifying the cost for the more traditional canvas tent. Additionally, you get a lot less (space) for a lot more money. Admittedly, I was a little reluctant to try something different, but have been very pleasantly surprised. This is a great tent for the money and Justin was very helpful with any questions that I had. The make it yourself frame with 3/4″ electrical conduit is very rigid and a huge money saver. The 13′ X16′ tent is plenty of tent for 3 or 4 adults with gear, stove, etc. to move around in and sleep comfortably. The angle kit and wire support system are a great idea and keep the tent sturdy during windy days and nights. The ridge flaps are also another great feature to vent the tent in case it gets smokey as you try to warm the stove up. I run a public hunting program on a large tract of land in SE Colorado so I see lots of gear. This tent is well designed, of high quality and well worth your money.
- Quik Shade 10′ x 10′ Instant Canopy Wall Panel Accessory Set for WE100/C100/SX100 Canopies with Zipper Entry
- Camping Tent attaches to any 10’x10′ Easy Up Pop Up Canopy Tent with 4 Walls, PVC Floor, 2 Doors and 4 Windows – solid Roof – Standing Tent – Family Room Tent – TENT FRAME AND CANOPY NOT
- Large 10 Person Family Cabin Tent w/Front Porch, Room Divider and Rear Door. Great for Family, Guest, or Any Outdoor Sport Adventure Camping.
- ABCCANOPY Instant Canopy SunWall (15+Colors) for 10×10 Feet, 10×20 Feet Straight Leg pop up Canopy, 1 Pack Sidewall Only, White